A to Z Challenge

Monday, April 29, 2013

Hai-ku: Bless you

Short and sweet as I slip back in to the real world, after putting together an elementary school yearbook, making sure my daughter and her friends pulled off their song at the talent show, and assisting my child with the building of the Mission of Santa Cruz.

I am going to post a Millie version of Haiku. I was just thinking...wouldn't it be fun to post a Haiku, using only 2 5-syllable words and 1 seven-syllable word? I'm sure it's been done before, but I'd never thought to try it...

So here's what I came up with...

Cannibalism
Individualistic
Ingurgitation


Okay, so it's probably only funny to me : ) I can appreciate that.

2 comments:

  1. That's what I like most about syllabic poetry. The combinations are limitless!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Most seven syllable words are from the medical field...but there are a few that lend fun possibilities to the mix.

      Delete