A to Z Challenge

Tuesday, April 29, 2014

A to Z - Zowie!

This is it.  I’ve made it through the month, the weeks, the days.  I’ve put words down, words that made you think at times, maybe made you ponder, hopefully at times they’ve made you laugh. 
All in all, I’ve put down a mere 75 words at a time.  Flashes of fiction, and on occasion or maybe two…I’ve put down a cheat. 

I’ve made new friends.  I’ve learned new things.  All on A to Z!  Zowie!

This could potentially be, one of those times that I put down a cheat.  I sat here tonight, wondering what the heck I would write about...Zombies, Zealots, Zebras...nothing struck a chord in me.  So...you got Zowie, I flipping made it through the entire month!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations!

    (Does the word zowie make you think of Joe E. Brown in Some Like It Hot?)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmm, I'm not sure I watched that movie...I just like the way it sounds : )

      Delete