A to Z Challenge

Tuesday, April 8, 2014

A to Z - Golden Age

Goodday, and welcome to the Golden Age of Retirement...

Welcome to Sunny Acres…my ass.  Speaking of which, I have a raging case of hemorrhoids…goddamn it. 
Those rotten kids of mine are leaving!  I worked my whole life to provide for them…and this is how it ends?

What’s this?  Cleavage and blonde hair?

“Hello Mr. Mortenson, I’m Nadia, I’ll be your nurse.”
“Hel-lo Nadia, nice to meet you.”
“Shall I show you to your room?”

“That’d be lovely.  When do I get my first sponge-bath?”

6 comments:

  1. Great! You're here too. :)
    This old man doesn't sound very nice, poor Nadia.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He's just a little bummed to be dumped somewhere...but then he thinks maybe the perks will be worth it : )

      Delete
  2. lol! How quickly the mind follows the changing winds of fortune... :-) Good post, Millie. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, it is sort of a silly one. Not too far off from the truth sometimes though.

      Delete
  3. You're funny! The "golden years" are about as gold as that cheap electro-plated retirement watch. ;)
    (new follower)
    Lexa Cain’s Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He he he. Old age is no place for sissies - Bette Davis

      Delete