A to Z Challenge

Saturday, April 26, 2014

A to Z - Weekend Writing Warriors

In Flash Fiction style, I am sharing magic with you, Weekend Writing Warriors (cue dramatic music).  This post is exactly eight sentences.  Because, that’s what happens every Sunday, writer’s from around the world share eight lines from their published work or WIP’s.  You hop, read and critique or comment.  Get insight into how your writing affects others.  There’re so many different genres and styles represented.  Find poetry, romance, fantasy, action and humor.  Come join us!

So, think about clicking that link and joining us this Sunday...c'mon, you know you want to!


5 comments:

  1. Well yes, I do miss participating in WeWriWa and hope to be back at it soon. Had to give up many of the usual activities to participate in the #AtoZChallenge this month. (I like how you cleverly linked this!☺) Almost over now. WHEW!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait to read more of your eight Debbie : ) We'll leave the porchlight on for you!

      Delete
  2. I did want to. Sort of. I read this blog post yesterday and left it open so I'd come back to it. Alas, now it's late Sunday and I never did. Maybe next week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh come join us! There are a lot of really fun folks that participate : )

      Delete
  3. Love, Love, Love this post! Yeppers, wewriwa is fun and educational. And I've met so many wonderful authors and writers there! It's people like you, Millie--and Debbie above, who make it so special. :)

    ReplyDelete